Shipments that you wish to clear through U.S. Customs, the Dept. of U.S. Fish and Wildlife and the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture will require you to obtain an Export Permit from the country of origin. It should list all trophies being shipped to us. You must obtain a Veterinarian's Certificate and a Cities Permit from the country of origin listing all endangered animals. The list must include both the scientific and common names of animals. An importer will usually be able to help with this.


To ship via air, the copies of the above documents must be attached to the air bill and another set of copies should be securely attached to the package.


Original documents should be sent to us.


*Please note - we fully comply with all Game Laws and Federal Regulations.




New products

No new products at this time

American Antler Dog Chews!